Learn These 8 Essential Tips On How To Make From Your Blog With Affiliate Marketing
If you’ve got a blog and want to make more money with it, affiliate marketing is one of the best solutions for you when it comes to making bank. Here is a checklist of awesome ideas to help you strategically incorporate affiliate marketing into your blog.
8 Tips for Affiliate Marketing With Your Blog
• Think about the subject of your blog and your typical blog reader. What types of products would they be interested in? What products do you like and would like to recommend to your readers? Research using forums like reddit and facebook groups.
• If you have space for promotional graphics and advertising in your blog layout, use it. If you happen to have unsold ad space, never leave a blank “Your Ad Here” space. Instead, use that space for an affiliate graphic. Having blank ad space gives your potential advertisers the image that your blog may not be worth advertising on.
• Write posts on topics that lend themselves to linking to the products you want to recommend. For example, if you’re going to be promoting email marketing, write a post about how to do email marketing, making it a natural fit for your affiliate link.
• Write a product review about your niche. Your loyal readers value your opinion, give them full details about a products and your honest thoughts…and then insert your affiliate link. Learn how to write proper reviews from industry leaders and add your style to make your content unique. Also look into offering bonuses to anyone who purchases products through your link.
• Include a “My Favorites” section in your blog sidebar and link to a product you use. Instead of a traditional blogroll, why not include affiliate links to some of your favorite products? This could also be a resource page in your main menu where you recommend all the products use lise web hosting, domains, email service providers, wordpress themes and plugins.
• If you have a ‘mailing list sign up’ for your blog, be sure to promote a product on the thank you page and in your follow-up emails.
• Publish the articles, special reports and other content provided by the affiliate program on your blog. Always be sure to add your own personality to these articles.
• Write follow-up posts. Just because you posted on a topic once, doesn’t mean you can’t follow up with more information. You can also post review updates, more ideas for using the products you promote and more. This will help establish you as an authority in your niche.
These maybe simple, common-sense tips but it’s concerning that so many bloggers imply don’t use these fundamental tips.
If you’re serious and want to make money from your blog with affiliate marketing then get these essential fundamentals organized and what your results change for the better.
If you want to learn more about affiliate marketing and email marketing be sure to check out this awesome article.
Thanks for coming by.